Monday, March 16, 2009

My first blog entry.... finally!

If I'm going to be honest, it was the pressure of my "first blog entry" that has kept me from starting my blog earlier. What do I write? A lot? A little? Should I write about myself? Things I do? What if it's boring? Who's going to read it anyway? Why am I even worried? I really should be getting dinner ready.... Finally, I'd had enough! Enough of thinking about it and enough of worrying what to write. So here goes.

I'm Nikki and I spend my days with my gorgeous husband and my equally gorgeous, almost 10 month old twins. When my husband is busy and my babies are sleeping, I make things. All sorts of things. Practical things and fun things. Ialso read about other people making things on their blogs and get inspired by all the clever people out there. One day I want to be one of them!

So that's how this blog came about. A place for me to talk about the things I am making. I also expect that mixed in with my project adventures, will be stories about the adventures with my kids. After all, these are the things that fill my days!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the internet Ms Black Cardi... I am looking forward to catching up with all you are doing...

Can't wait to catch up for dinner

Take Care... You're favorite non-blogger...

David

CurlyPops said...

Welcome to blogland!

MooBear Designs said...

I just had to come back to the beginning and say Hi my name is Steph and I am loving your blog!! I look forward to calling round spontaneously and seeing what you have created because I too like to create when I can squeeze in the chance!!

xo Steph