Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top Secret Projects

I haven't blogged for a few days for a couple of reasons. The main being that my babies have been getting teeth (my girl has got her second and my boy got his first 2 in one day!)... and have been very grizzly and needing lots of cuddles. But the other is that I am slowly working on a few projects but.... they are TOP SECRET!

Why are they top secret? Because they are presents for some of my special people who kindly indulge me and read my blog. And I can't go ruining their surprise. But I will tell you and show you as soon as I can.

I just wanted you to know that I am being a busy bee when I am not rubbing Bonjela on gums.

Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't imagine how you manage TWO teething babies...??

Thanks for the link! It's lovely to 'meet' you :)

Anonymous said...

They really will be chowing down on steaks in no time. And that's Elliot for you, slow to start but quick to catch up.

Mark Fitzgerald said...

I can see you now in the bat cave cackling away to yourself and sewing up a storm.
Teething sounds fun... I might just stay away for a while :)